A former grand cinema constructed in 1938 which was a reconstruction of a car showroom dating from 1923. The architect behind the 1938 conversion was George E. Tonge. In later years the venue was converted into a Grand Casino. The Grand Cinema last operated as the Stanley Grand Casino, and from 2007 became the Mint Casino, but this was closed by May 2016 and the building is boarded up in early-2017 and is now a Grade II listed building.
Explored: June 2020